Wednesday, January 12, 2011

XoXo

I just LOVE hugs and kisses- XoXo and I love those pretty colored marbles...put the two together and you have a pretty cool project for Valentines Day.

I started off with one of these shadow boxes from Michaels (on sale for $2!!).


Pretty pink, red and white marbles... 

Now, get creative! I did originally write out LOVE but the red marbles didn't show up well against the black background :( ...but the XOXO came out SO cute. I added some sparkly paint for hearts and voila!


I think this looks too cute in my hutch!  I'll have to add some more valentines crafts to it though ;)




1 comments:

Jamie said...

This looks great! I have some x's and o's that I need to get to work on as well! Thanks for linking up @ trendy pockets! Jamie @ trendypockets.blogspot.com

Post a Comment