Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Blog

Hello Faith Works Followers,


As if I don't have enough going on in my life...between our business (SMA); our family; band practice and service; keeping up with this blog, keeping up with our family blog  (which I've been slacking on); and everything that life brings...I've decided to start yet another blog- Words to Grow On.  This blog is about my journey through faith and all that I'm learning...all the ways I'm growing. I hope you'll come and following along.

1 comments:

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

I checked out your new blog and I really like it. It is really inspiring to me that there are people like you writing about your faith and what God is doing in your life. I tried commenting on your post in your new blog but it wouldn't let me.

Post a Comment