Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentines Day Heart Wreath

With Valentines Day around the corner, I'll be posting some v-day crafts with tutorials.  I love this time of year...not only is Valentines Day such a great day but my birthday is right before it.  Love LOVE February :).  Here's the first of several crafts: Valentines Day Heart Wreath.


First you'll wanna get one of these darling heart wreaths at Michaels.  You'll need modge podge (<3) and sparkles.



Coat the entire wreath in modge podge and shake sparkles over it to cover...I put the wreath over the sink because this gets WAY messy :)



Once covered, let dry and decorate. I hot glued pink, red and white marbles to it and some pretty sparkly ribbon...but you could use whatever your "heart" desires :)






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE!!

Melissa said...

Hi!! This is way cute!! I am highlighting you on my top 15 V-day crafts thus far!

SIMPLE AS 1-2-3
http://simpleas1-2-3.blogspot.com/

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Following from Frugal Friday Blog Hop! Hope you can stop by and follow :)

http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

The Loops said...

Hi there! I found you on the blog hop and am your newest follower. I'd love it if you followed back!

Love the wreath so simple and sweet.
http://theloops13.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

This is adorable! Thanks for linking up @ trendy pockets, hope you'll visit again next weekend! =] Jamie @ trendypockets.blogspot.com

Ashlee Marie said...

Very fun! We all love sparkles!!! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesdays!

Post a Comment