Monday, November 15, 2010

Who said "nothing in the world's for free" ????


FREE Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

Shutterfly is my stop for all photo prints and cards every holiday!  Have you been over there lately??
Shutterfly's photo books are fantastic! I’ve made them for my kids grandparents and even been given them as gifts…they are beautifully done and come out exactly as you create them!

I recently made these for my parents and in-laws.  I took photos of my kids throughout the year and put them with the month they went with! (i.e. Peyton in her Easter dress was the April pictures!)  

 
I am totally going to use this holiday photo card! I cannot wait to put the kids in cute Christmas clothes and snap pics for these bad boys!  I can never pick just ONE photo to use so this card is perfect with its 6 photo spots!!


Good News! Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards!
Click here for more info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment