Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spicing Up My Spice Cabinet!

I don’t know about you, but my spice cabinet always seems to get messy fast. IMG_2088  Well I finally decided to do something about it!  I bought these 4oz spice jars from Crate and Barrel.  Then I used my silhouette to create 4” circles and printed them out onto colored vinyl (color coded according to spice…I know, I’m anal)

  IMG_2111 IMG_2112 IMG_2113  

I labeled them and voila! Drab to Fab!

 IMG_2117 IMG_2119 IMG_2121 

And it even made room for me to use this old cabinet for other uses!

IMG_2124

 

Happy organizing!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

My spice cabinet was always a mess too!!!! I ended up using a VHS tape holder for my spices, but its no where near as cute as your jars! lol
Thanks so much for linking up!!!

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop!! Your blog is lovely!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Have a peek at my giveaways. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!

Post a Comment