Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pier 1 redo

So to begin the holiday season, I was looking through the Pier 1 catalog and came across this cute wreath:
dollar store wreath
I thought it was so cute but for $75…there’s no way I’m paying that!!! So off to the dollar store I went and here’s the tutorial:
I bought an 18” wreath and wrapped around it 3 strands of 9ft. garland. 
 IMG_2106IMG_2107 IMG_2108 IMG_2109 

I then hot glued different size glass/plastic ornamental balls around the wreath.
IMG_2125
Final cost- $9!!!! All materials from the dollar store!!!
IMG_2133
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Gorgeous! I saw that in Pier 1 last week and loved it. Be careful with the bulbs just hot glued on. When it gets cold the ornaments might fall off. I have noticed that with one I did. But $9! That is awesome.

Hanna said...

HI! new follower here from the blog hop! lovely blog!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

The Loops said...

Have you seen the Eddie Ross bulb wreath? I wonder if you could do bulbs on a wire hanger then weave the sparkly stuff throughout as an alternative. I'll try and let you know because I just bought a ton of bulbs on 90% off clearance. Great job though!

Post a Comment