Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pier 1 redo

So to begin the holiday season, I was looking through the Pier 1 catalog and came across this cute wreath:
dollar store wreath
I thought it was so cute but for $75…there’s no way I’m paying that!!! So off to the dollar store I went and here’s the tutorial:
I bought an 18” wreath and wrapped around it 3 strands of 9ft. garland. 
 IMG_2106IMG_2107 IMG_2108 IMG_2109 

I then hot glued different size glass/plastic ornamental balls around the wreath.
IMG_2125
Final cost- $9!!!! All materials from the dollar store!!!
IMG_2133
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Gorgeous! I saw that in Pier 1 last week and loved it. Be careful with the bulbs just hot glued on. When it gets cold the ornaments might fall off. I have noticed that with one I did. But $9! That is awesome.

The Loops said...

Have you seen the Eddie Ross bulb wreath? I wonder if you could do bulbs on a wire hanger then weave the sparkly stuff throughout as an alternative. I'll try and let you know because I just bought a ton of bulbs on 90% off clearance. Great job though!

Post a Comment