Monday, August 16, 2010

My first bloggy award!!

My creative cousin-in-law over at  Mine For The Making awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award!! Thank you!! I’ve been blogging for a little over a  year on my personal blog  but only started to really get into the blogging world with my craft blog and it’s so flattering to have been given this award! Thanks chica :)

versatile blogger 

Rules:

-Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.

-Share 7 things about yourself. 

-Pass the award to 15 blogs you love and enjoy!

-Let those blogs know they've been given the award.

Seven things about myself...

1. I’m in love with my silhouette…I don’t know how I ever lived without it.

2. I could live off of pasta and cheese.

3. Jesus Christ is my Savior and I would be lost without Him.

4. I’m a 1st degree black belt- hiya!

5. I’m married my high school sweetheart

6. I’ve never had a career in mind but always knew I wanted to be a mommy…and that’s my calling as of right now and I’m lovin’ it.

7. My vice: Days of Our Lives.

Fifteen blogs I {heart} to read...

Aunt Lissa’s Cookies

Katie Cakes

Making Disciples at Home

Making Home

Under the Table and Dreaming

Joy in the Little things

According to Kelly

Craft O Maniac

Stampin’ When I Can

Infarrantly Creative

Today’s Creative Blog

Zakka Life

House Finally!

The Silhouette Blog

Never-without

0 comments:

Post a Comment