Monday, December 6, 2010

Did You Think to Pray Today?

I saw this tutorial on another bloggers sight…but honestly, for the life of me, I can’t recall whos so I apologize in advance!! The blogger did made it slightly different than I…using printed tissue IMG_2164paper while I used my silhouette machine. 

I started by painting the outsides of these oval plaques with a wood stain… I then used my nifty silhouette machine to cut PERFECT ovals and modge podged them on.  Resorting back to my silhouette machine, I then cut the black letters and even though they were self adhesive vinyl, I modge podged over them for a clean look. I thought they needed some pizazz so on went the buttons and after stapling a cute ribbon onto the back they are ready for reminding my kids to pray Smile  Pretty Cute, eh?IMG_2167IMG_2169

0 comments:

Post a Comment